Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring begins in Korea. But even just last month, it was really cold. I've never seen the scnery of the ocean in the winter. I went to the beach to feel the different emotion as I see the ocean with my buddies. We, Koreans, usually go to the beach in the winter as they feel frustrated, gloomy etc. However, I (and my buddies) were not sad rather we were very excited.. At that time, we've taken a National Teacher's exam that had locked us in the library and the graduation of university was just around the corner. We did feel the freedom going to anywhere without thinkin'.
I'm missing that moment sssoooo much! When will our guys get together again? Maybe summer to cheer for Korea soccer team? I donna. All guys are busy with their work. But I won't forget this special forever.
Next time I'll put up some photos at the ski resort.

No comments: